Service Action Proposal: Next Steps

When I finished my service action proposal, I was asked to reflect on how the proposal impacted my leadership capabilities:

Reflect on what you learned about yourself as a relational leader during the semester as you planned your service action proposal. What were the areas of your project you saw as your relational leadership strengths? Your areas of growth? How do you need to continue developing as a relational leader in order to implement your proposed service activity in the spring? How can the Village help you achieve your leadership development goals in order to implement your proposed service activity in the spring? How does this development connect with your Strengths Talent Themes? Describe two concrete action steps you can take accomplish these leadership development needs in order to implement your proposed service activity in the spring. Finally, briefly describe your overall leadership philosophy you have developed throughout this project. Has it changed since the beginning of class? If so, how?

I have attached below my response to the prompt: 

Service Action Proposal: Next Steps